Project Book Club: Creative Inc.

Thursday, February 3, 2011



Today I feel like Lavar Burton...

I am excited to announce a new partnership with one of my favorite companies!

Chronicle Books!!

All orders placed from this blog will be 30% off with free shipping!! Yahooo!!! So I will periodically feature a few books that I think are rad and that you might be interested in.

It's The Project's new Book Club!

But feel free to click on the link and buy any book for 30% off!!!
not just the ones I feature

So for my first choice...

I really want this book... it's called Creative Inc... and if you are a fellow creative person, blogger or want to have a freelance business, I hear this book is for you!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to order it, I'll let you know how it is!





similar book for crafters who want a living from their art...

500 ways to save money... might add this one too!




Here's your link to 30% off these books, or any book that you might like.

I'm so excited. I love books!

Stay tuned for more Project Book Club choices!

30% off Craft titles at Chronicle Books