Design Inspiration: Winter One

Monday, January 10, 2011


It's Monday and it's cold outside. I spent most of Sunday cleaning- which I should have rested... but so much to do. Sometimes I kind of like Monday. Monday is my January. It's the beginning; the opportunity to start a fresh week.
That's why I like to have the house clean Sunday night, so Monday morning isn't as daunting.


I came across some photos of Spring and I couldn't hold together how excited I was thinking of warmth, but then I thought... I always rush the seasons and before you know it you are in hot July wishing for Autumn. So I decided today, I'm going to try to love the season I am in.
(hmm, this could mean a lot of different things.)

So instead of rushing to Easter eggs and sunny bike-rides, I'm finding the beauty of winter. Thus my new post to inspire the Winter season for all of us.

Winter One.



images collected from: 9gag.com,http://fashiongonerogue.com/
Jess Gatlyn said...

i so love all these posts! so pretty and inspiring!