Something NEW for 2011

Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm not gonna lie, I am relieved all the holidays are over! I can't wait to settle into January's new life...


You might have already seen some of the new things I've added to my blog recently, but I'm officially ready to talk about it!

Drumroll puleeze.
First, I have a new photography website!! I'm sure I will be tweaking it here and there as I am adding some new features, but I can't wait any longer to show it off! I designed it myself!


Also, I have some buttons available if you'd like to add them to your blogs, sites, anywhere! If you need a different size to make your blog streamline... let me know and I'll send you a specially designed one.

The Blog

Photobucket

Copy & Paste the Code


Photography Website

Photobucket

Copy & Paste the Code


If you are interested in booking a session or event, I'm still booking for 2011 so feel free to email me to see if the date you want is available!

After taking it a little slow - having a baby - I am back in business... In 2011 I hope to expand even further and open a few more creative ventures that I will eventually present! I will also try to get more creative projects up on the blog.

SO if you have something designer you are interesting in selling, freelance in a creative field, or interested in vending your Wedding & Event service... give me a holler while I work on my new venture- you might be just right for the job!

Another bit of news is Anna Naphtali Photography is now a vendor with 100 layer cake... which is one of my favorite wedding blogs! You can find me in their vendor list with a cool online portfolio.

Go HERE to see my new spot on their site! If I've photographed your wedding or lifestyle session you might be on there so take a look!


Thank you for reading this blog, I hope you get some inspiration from it! And thank you for all the international readers... This blog has recently had

visits from 70 countries/territories

Thank you Barcelona!

Spread the word and dazzle your sites with my buttons and thanks for tuning in. It's going to be a good year.
Kara said...

I love your blog. I added it to my blogroll.

I'll eventually do those buttons once I figure out how to upload them! I need to make one for myself too.

Love,
Kara

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.