Inspired by: Sparkle

Wednesday, January 19, 2011


by me.


My apartment-mate in college used to have this fantastic sweater with a gold sequined star on the front. And in those days I used to sing in a band every weekend... One night we had a show and I didn't have anything to wear and my roomie was out of town... Faith, I'm just now admitting this publicly I hope you will forgive me, and I put on her glistening star top and sang my heart out, and then slipped it back into her closet airing out the smoke smell before she returned...
But man, did I feel cute in that glittery shirt.

So today I'm inspired by:

Sometimes you just need a little sparkle to feel good.


images collected from: pillow: Urban Outfitters, purse: JCrew, shoes: dinodirect.com, chandelier beads:moroccanmaryam.typepad.com, chandelier: SkinnyDip Tumblr, sparkle dresses: weheartit.com
Anonymous said...

Girl, you're forgiven. That sweater was fantastic.