Dar & Laura... a fashionable expecting-family photo session.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009


If you ever thought pregnancy pictures were lame, these will change your mind! I had SO much fun on this shoot. I don't know any other way to put it, Laura is just a hot little pregnant lady! And she brought her husband along too. I used to work with Dar when he was a TV personality, he is really good at making people laugh- which is the perfect guy to have around on a photo-shoot! We did some pictures just of Laura to show off her motherly glow and then some adorable pictures of the whole family together (baby Hudson incognito). I loved so many of these photos I almost uploaded the whole thing on here. If you want to see more go to my online gallery: the Nouveau Photo Store.

I'll start by showing some favorites of Laura... Isn't she amazing? She's due in a few weeks!











And now here's the whole family...







I told them to give me the face they used when the found out they were pregnant.
(right below)



Anonymous said...

What a sexy pregnant mama!

Carolyn Clark said...

What a beautiful shoot!