Anthropologie give-a-way.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Well the month is over, and you know what that means... we have an Anthropologie Give-a-way Winner!

First, I'd like to thank all of you for participating in my first give-a-way! There will be many more to come... in fact this week we'll start a new one from a wonderful guest who will be featured this Friday.

I really appreciate all the hard work some of you did to enter every day, tweet, blog etc... so I have chosen 2 additional winners who will get a tiny little thank you treat in the mail.

So drumroll please.......

Congratulations... IMA!!! You are the winner! 

And for the two who get a special jewelry treat in the mail....


Bonte Rue
Shelley

If you will all email me your mailing addresses securely to annanaphtali@mac.com you will get your prizes!