San Francisco or Bust: Asian Night

Tuesday, March 1, 2011




We decided to eat at an Asian fusion restaurant one night and stumble across something along the way! I have always wanted to see a Chinese New Year's parade. (I have watched a lot of the Travel Channel) And to our surprise, we had to cross through the parade to get where we were going. It was amazing with the swerving lit up dragon and streamers! What a great experience.

I wish I could remember where we ate dinner that night, but it was creative and delicious. Featured below: lamb-mint lettuce wraps, butternut squash dumplings, fried Chickpea fries and asian beef sliders! I also had maybe the best soda-drink of my life! I think I'm going to duplicate it this summer- so refreshing! (and since I have a soda maker that I'm in love with...)



Jessie & Caitlyn
Unknown said...

I'm Renee and a new follower of your blog! Just thought I'd say hello!

anyhoot, i love what you've got going here, very cute!

Feel free to take a look at mine [you know, just so you know who's reading yours :)]

http://babygeisler.blogspot.com/

Renee xo