A little Sass with your milk.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Hello on this Monday. It's a new week, and there's new things happening.

Today's thing happening is some more items for sale. Some people just take a blurry picture and slap it on Craigslist when they want to sell something, and then there are those who take every opportunity to be a little more creative.

My friend Blake wanted to create a high-fashion style add to sell some of his things, after his Iphone went MIA on a trip to San Francisco. So he called me with his idea, and the rest was magic. Our models, Sarah and Patrick couldn't have been more perfect for this shoot, if you like a little sass with your milk. :)

If you are interested in the leather chair, or blue scooter give me a shout and I'll pass on the info...











LA said...

Anna, I think you are simply amazingly creative. I want to use your pictures in everything. We need to chat about this...Lindsay Rose