Off to Europe

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Well fellow readers I will be out for 3 weeks as I am off to another world. London-Paris-Luxembourg-Rome-Sienna-Florence-Bologna, that's the plan anyways. I am shooting an event in London and then we're off to Italy as my husband has a "futbol" gig over there with Ambassador's in Sport. Paris and Tuscany are just to squeeze in there because, well, I love France and I've been dying for a cream puff and some second-hand Luis Vuitton. I'm sure I'll have lots of photos when I return. So, see you in three weeks... unless of course I become an international blogger in some internet cafe. I'm leaving my dear laptop behind- I haven't been this far from her in a year. :)


Anonymous said...

Anna you are such a trendy jettsetter! im so jeal you are going to europe!
have a wonderful time!
love
Charis

Unknown said...

I just read about a store in London called, Liberty. It looks awesome you should check it out if you can its on Great Marlburough St? Anyway have fun in Euro!
I'ma lovin' your blog.