The Hunger Games

Thursday, March 22, 2012


I never thought I'd be a such a fan of something in pop culture, but oh I am. I love the Hunger Games. Maybe because it's the first series of books I've read in a really long time, or maybe because in my little spirit is a Mockingjay that just won't quit, or because I've been sporting a braid long before and now I just need a bow & arrow... Whatever it is, I'm in to it... and I just wanted to confess that, right here, in my space on the net I am big Hunger Games fan! AND a couple of my friends played trainers and avox in the first movie! AND it was filmed right here in my city. If you don't know what I'm talking about it's ok, I thought the Hunger Games was a diet book when I heard everyone talking about it! Anyone else out there, still thinking about Gale & Peeta? 

My husband got us tickets!! Can't wait.