Flower-shop

Thursday, March 15, 2012

This day we played with flowers! It was so wonderful to be with such talented women and Joey our one guy! ;) There were many more inspiring women than seen above. I'll try to introduce you to them at some point on here!

Of course I learned so much more than flowers and eating ;) but some things just have to be experienced.

I listened to a conference where Ben, the creator of Pinterest, spoke about the process of his business recently. One thing he said that really spoke to me is that if there are people doing what you want to do, get around them. 

It's the atmosphere that often lends to inspiration... Don't be an island... find people that love what you do and get around those people. If you don't have that, make it, find it. It's so worth it. 

I had such a great time at Joy Thigpen's workshop! I'm working on a few projects with a few of these girls can't wait to share them!

Speaking of workshop... I have something brewing for the Fall of this year... 

interested?