Invite Me!

Monday, September 7, 2009

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

One thing I love in life is getting mail. These days so much junk gets thrown in the mailbox, I excite when there's a squarish envelope with my name written in fresh ink because I know potentially, "I have mail." So of course, I can appreciate a good invitation when one comes my way.

Here are a few real invitations that I have posted on my fridge. And sometimes when the invites are so cute, I keep them on there months after the event because I just don't want to get rid of them yet, or maybe I still want to feel important. ;)
The other cool thing about many of these is that they were handmade.

So, enjoy these invites and be inspired to write someone a letter today.


WEDDING INVITATIONS:


I love this organic paper with the bicycle...
{handmade by the bride's mother}

Carolyn, from Serendipity and Spark, is a wedding machine. She has her wedding styled from top to bottom, ( I know this because I'm shooting her wedding in a month) Hers' isn't just an invitation; it is a package, with maps, a save the date magnet, address card... You can check out more of her wedding on her blog...
{and of course she made these herself, ordered the paper and printed them from her computer... pretty amazing!}



SAVE THE DATE:
So cute.
{Artistry by Bride & Groom} ;)

Julie & Lee Watson

WEDDING SHOWER
{handmade by Jessie Mathis}

BABY ANNOUNCEMENT
{photography by yours truly, baby made by Jessie & Mark Mathis}

BABY SHOWER
{designed by the amazing Bristow Design}
Marlise Newman said...

Anna, what a unique thing to write about. I love your little brain.
momma