Soft boiled egg & Mustard Green Salad with shaved crispy potatoes and dijon yogurt vinaigrette

Thursday, September 5, 2013


I was at the farmer's market looking through the leafy bunches, when the mustard greens caught my attention. I don't know if I've ever made a salad using them, so I tasted them raw and came up with a nice compliment for the flavor... this salad, which was dynamite, and would be delicious with a piece of grilled salmon. next time

Mustard Yogurt Vinaigrette: (I make all things to taste, so here are the rough measurements)
a little honey (1/2 tbs), greek yogurt (2 tbs.), dill, mustard, salt pepper, olive oil and white balsamic vinegar. Shake & Stir.

Salad:
chopped mustard greens, julian carrots and crispy shaved purple, red & white potatoes that I sliced with a mandolin and baked at 350 degree tossed in olive oil and dill until crispy.

*served with soft boiled eggs and sweet sourdough toast.

click here to find out how to make the perfect soft boiled egg.