Peanut Noodle Salad

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Do you ever just get a craving for something and you don't know where to get it? When I was in Connecticut shooting this fall, the chef from the weekend made the most simple, delicious peanut noodle salad. I could have eaten the whole bowl if I wasn't working. So I thought, I bet I could make that at home! I researched recipes and came across Smitten Kitchen's recipe and used a moderation of the peanut sauce and then added my own ingredients that I already had. Which was sliced baby carrots, crushed peanuts and mache. Maybe next time I'd go with some pea shoots or some crunchy thai cabbage to throw in there. I used linguini noodles because that's what I had the first time- and I like thicker noodles. 

If you want to make your own version check out this original recipe and put your own spin on it.


Enjoy!!!


HEY P.S. Thanks for joining for Wedding Week... more will be coming soon over the next few months. But now back to regular programming.