A night at the museum... Kim & Jim

Sunday, July 4, 2010

We are in the middle of summer! For me this means baby & weddings. I'm trying to catch up on the blog... and I have some spectacular events I'm editing right now. This wedding was my first photography venture after the baby... (4 weeks after the baby to be exact).

Jim & Kim are a fun couple, living in Texas now, who had their Charlotte Wedding at the cool venue of Levine Museum. I love museum weddings.




I love it when brides wear fun shoes. Lime Green!


Kim is so elegant.

These were taken inside the museum expedition. I really like this shot.




This is a beautiful shot was taken by my assistant for the day, Elizabeth Marx.




the boys being boys... :)


A beautiful ending. Congratulations Kim & Jim! Don't get too hot in Texas!

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

I love the "southern power" shot. Very cool. Also the one of them hugging. So sweet!