Inspired By: Anna Bond: Rifle Paper Co.

Sunday, June 3, 2012


Do What You Love- Anna from The Panic Room Videos on Vimeo.

Rifle Paper Co. is maybe my favorite all time illustration company. Anna Bond paints the way I imagine! I emailed back & forth with her business partner (husband) Paul last summer to get an interview with Anna, but she was in Paris one week, then she was doing a feature with Martha Stewart, and now she has a set of cards, notebooks etc... in Anthropolgie & Papersource this year! And then I got too busy to pursue her post. But I came across this video and remembered my original thought. I am so inspired by this girl... so I thought I'd share a little video from the blog, pacing the panic room...

So get out there and do your thing! You never know what may happen, you could start as a doodler and wake up in Martha Stewart!
Natalie said...

Cool blog. Set me as a follower! Natalie:)

anna naphtali said...

thanks girls ;)